3306 Abbott Road
Hamburg, NY 14127
P-Pending Sale $129,500
Est. P&I payment: $494.6/mo
Description for 3306 Abbott Road, Hamburg, NY 14127
All brick 2 Unit in centrally located Hamburg, Orchard Park area. 2 bed/1 bath and 1bed/1bath w/separate entrance. Great investment property, in-law apartment, or live in one and let the other pay part of your mortgage. Hose is on an oversized lot with plenty of outdoor space. Original woodwork throughout w/hardwood floors under carpeting. Orchard Park Schools. Roof is approx.
5 years old, boiler is 2 years old, separate utilities, 2 hot water tanks.
My Notes for MLS #B1106020
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Multi-Family Res (2-4) units
- Status: P-Pending Sale
- Total Num of Apartments: 2
- Type of Residence: 2 Unit
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1932
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Awning,Cable TV Available,Garage Door Opener,High Speed Internet,Partially Fenced Yard
- Exterior Construction: Brick,Vinyl
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 100
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 69
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Lot Number: 25
- Num of Acres: 0.1594
- Num of Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking Driveway: 2 or More Spaces,Concrete
- Additional Interior Features: Ceiling Fan,Circuit Breakers - Some,Copper Plumbing - Some,Drapes - Some,Laundry-Common,Leaded Glass - some,Natural Woodwork - some,Storage,Sump Pump
- Attic Description: Crawl Space
- Basement Description: Full
- Floor Description: Hardwood-Some,Laminate-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Dryer,Oven/Range Freestanding- Some,Oven/Range Gas-Some,Refrigerator,Washer
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 1,383
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: Hot Water,Multi-Zone
- Num of Electric Meters: 2
- Num of Gas Meters: 2
- Num of Heating Units: 2
- Separate Utilities: Electricity,Gas
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Operating Expenses Include: Other - See Remarks
- Rent Includes: Water
- School Tax: 2,308
- Total Taxes: 4,499
- Town County Tax: 2,191
- School District Name: Orchard Park
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3306 Abbott Road, Hamburg, NY 14127
Abbott Rd between Lake & Milestrip. Corner of Daisy.
The listing information for 3306 Abbott Road, Hamburg, NY 14127 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Hunt Real Estate ERA
Get Financing for 3306 Abbott Road, Hamburg, NY 14127
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on ERA Team VP Real Estate's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. ERA Team VP Real Estate, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the ERA Team VP Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor ERA Team VP Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 04/22/2018 at 2:03am